Find it Fast
Products by Category
Products by Brand
- *** NEW in-store
- *** Sale and Clearance items
- Baby Carriers and Slings
- Blankets Sheets & Bedding
- Bulk Buy Deals
- Christmas Decorations and Cards
- Clothing and Sleepwear
- Eating and Drinking
- Eco Laundry Product
- Eco nursery and baby hammocks
- Eco Playtime
- Gift Buying Guide
- Gift Cards
- Gift Vouchers
- Mum Pregnancy and Birth
- Nappies Organic, Eco, Cloth and Bio
- Nappy Bags and Accessories
- Natural Alternatives
- Organic Natures Child
- Organic Skin care and Oils
- Organic Towels and Change Mats
- Out and About
- Room Accessories
- Teething and Soothers
eco child terms and conditions of purchase
Items are in the original packaging and the packaging MUST be in original condition;
You must provide receipt for proof of purchase.
- Bedding accessories e.g. quilts, underlays and pillows
- Custom made items
- Furniture, mattresses
- Gift Cards
- Personal care i.e. toothbrushes
You can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a MAJOR problem.
• You would not have bought the goods if you had known about a problem. For example: A breastpump motor burns out after 2 months use.
• The goods are deemed significantly unsafe. For example: Faulty wiring on an electrical product.
• The goods are significantly different from the sample or description we provided on the website. For example: You receive a yellow baby carrier, when you order a black one
• Unfit for purpose. The product doesn’t do what we said it would and can’t be easily fixed. For example: A raincoat is not waterproof because it is made from the wrong material.
If the problem is major, we will seek advice from our supplier and respond within a reasonable amount of time. If the item is able to be fixed from the supplier, we will arrange to do so. If it is not in a position to be repaired or replaced, you can choose a refund or exchange.
Where possible we recommend in store returns. If returning by post, please phone our team on 5478 2466 to receive instructions on how to do so. They will direct you to our 'Customer Return Form'. Please fill this out. This is available if you click here.
Once you have received the instructions on your return, and when we receive your items at - Eco Child 177 Brisbane Road, Mooloolaba Qld 4557 - we will inspect them and provide the necessary exchange or refund as per the policy. If you do not meet the conditions, you will be contacted. We aim to process refunds within 7 days of inspecting and approval of claim. As per Department of Fair Trade - you are obligated to return the goods for refund or exchange.
Where products are purchased during a sale, exchange/credit note only will be offered during a 7 day return period. If a product is purchased during a spend n save deal, all items must be returned to receive full return, or the value will be calculated as per sale conditions.
Special orders and/or items that are specifically made to fit will require payment up front before goods are processed. If you cancel your order during the time of processing - and the supplier allows returns - a 15% purchase fee will be charged to you for cancellation, administration/postage fees. If the supplier does not allow returns and the item can be re-sold - you will be issued with a credit note to the full amount to spend in store with Eco Child. If the supplier does not allow returns and Eco Child do not stock as a usual product line, the product purchase is final and considered your responsibility.